The Web Hosting Services report provides current competitive as well as valuable insights to industries/ clients, which will help them to formulate a strategy to penetrate or explore in the global market. Insights from the competitive research analysis will provide a competitive advantage to clients in the ICT industry. This Web Hosting Services report studies the geographical regions like North America, Asia and Pacific region, Middle east and Africa, South America and Europe.
Global Web Hosting Services Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 15.08% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the significant rise in the adoption of internet amid significant penetration of associated services and applications.
Market Definition: Global Web Hosting Services Market
Web hosting services are the collective service offerings provided by the individual host of websites, helping improve the overall appeal and functionality of the domain. These websites are included in a physical server available with the host, which is responsible for maintaining and upgradation of the websites in a timely manner. These hosts provide a variety of services such as virtual private servers, shared hosting, collocated hosting, dedicated hosting, and cloud hosting.
Download FREE Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-web-hosting-services-market
· Increased availability of e-commerce and increased demand of better marketing solutions on the domains by the customers is expected to augment growth of the market
· Significant surge in the digitalization services worldwide is expected to drive the growth of the market
· Increasing prevalence of AI, IoT, cloud computing improving modernization and better physical hardware available with the hosts ensuring better performance is also expected to drive the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Web Hosting Services Market
Digital Subscriber Line (xDSL)
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Internet Protocol-Virtual Private Network (IP-VPN)
Middle East and Africa
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-web-hosting-services-market
Key Developments in the Market:
· In January 2019, dogado GmbH announced that they had acquired checkdomain, helping them expand their customer base to more than 190,000 customers by providing cloud services, domains and web hosting. This acquisition will help in the establishment of dogado GmbH into one of the leader web service provider in Germany. The goal of dogado GmbH’s holding company, i.e. Triton is to build leading established companies that are diverse in their product offerings
· In December 2018, Cinven announced that they had agreed to acquire One.com established in Europe and one of the leaders in web hosting services. They have their focus set in Northern Europe with around 1 million customer base providing domain names and associated services to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and small-office home-offices. This decision will improve help Cinven into penetrating into a market which is on the rise with large-scale penetration of internet services and applications globally
Global web hosting services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of web hosting services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Customization with 25% Discount Available on This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-web-hosting-services-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global web hosting services market are Amazon Web Services, Inc.; AT&T Intellectual Property; DreamHost, LLC; EarthLink LLC; Google; Equinix, Inc.; GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC; Endurance International Group; Web.com Group, Inc; Just Host; SiteGround Hosting Ltd.; Exabytes Group of Company; hostinger.in; Vodien Internet Solutions Pte Ltd.; IP ServerOne Solutions Sdn Bhd; Shinjiru International Inc.; FastComet Inc.; Hosting.co.uk; Combell nv; Leaseweb; 1&1 IONOS Inc.; Alibaba Cloud; bluehost inc.; Cogeco Peer 1; HostGator.in; Hetzner Online GmbH; Liquid Web, LLC; Host Europe GmbH; MEDIA TEMPLE; OVH; RACKSPACE US, INC. and STRATO AG among others.
To achieve remarkable business growth and maximum return on investment (ROI), adopting finest market research report like Web Hosting Services is truly beneficial. The report comprises of most-detailed market segmentation, systematic analysis of major market players, trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics, and insights about new geographical markets. This market report has been framed by taking into account several factors of the present and upcoming market scenario. Statistical and numerical data covered in the report is represented using graphs and tables which simplify the understanding of facts and figures.
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725